Let the DrugFreeAZKids.org team be your partner in raising healthy drug-free kids. We have programs and resources for parents, schools, and various community partners. Check out some of these programs below.
- Attend one of our parenting workshops (ongoing). Don’t see one in your area? Contact us to find out if there will be one in your area, or to add your name to our waiting list.
- Check out the Parents section of our website for downloadable tools, tips on talking to your kids about drugs, and a video learning center.
- Lunchtime Webinars are a great way to stay current on drug trends and learn new ways to keep our kids safe.
Schools, Administrators & Teachers:
- Parent/Student Nights: Invite our team to your pre-semester freshmen orientations, back-to-school nights or parent orientation nights.
- Offer Parent Workshops: Schedule a parent workshop at your school.
- Training Updates: Ask about our staff and teacher training opportunities to stay up-to-date on new youth substance use trends.
- Principal Toolkits: These packets make the dreaded call to the principal’s office a little easier for students and parents.
- School Resources: Ask about the materials we can provide (including our Drug Guides) for your guidance counselors, school resource officers and other staff member about youth alcohol and drug use.
- DrugFreeAZKids.org Webinars are a great way to stay current on drug trends and learn new ways to keep our kids safe.
- Schedule a Workshop: If you have at least 15 interested parents and a location to host the workshop sessions, contact us today! Whether you’re a school, faith-based community or local business, we’d love to provide more information about our workshop host opportunities. We also have our Lunch & Learn presentations that are designed for the workplace.
- The Community Alliance Program is an organizational membership-based program that brings together communities across Arizona to prevent and reduce drug use among youth. Find out more about this program today.
- Heathcare Partners are an important piece of the puzzle when it comes to raising healthy drug-free kids. Ask how you can become a partner today.
- Our Webinars are open to everyone at no cost and are a great way to stay current on drug trends and learn new ways to keep our kids safe.